15, I’ll answer in several parts because there’s a lot of companions.
Sera thinks Ashe needs to learn to have some fun. He does not want to have fun. He wants to make tea and read a book.
He doesn’t have time for that, so he yells at everyone instead.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- A Perfect Nightmare by John Saul
- The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy and Other Stories by Tim Burton
- Forever Fifty and Other Negotiations by Judith Viorst
- Suffer the Children by John Saul
- Nathaniel by John Saul
- Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
- Watchmen by Alan Moore
- A clockwork orange by Anthony Burgess
I was tagged by Ladyvesperbell
Who I tag will be in the tag section below!
- Fool’s Fate (Robin Hobb)
- Abarat (Clive Barker)
- The Left Hand of Darkness (Ursula K LeGuin)
- The Last of the Really Great Wangdoodles (Julie Andrews Edwards)
- Nabari no Ou (Yuhki Katamani)
- Warbreaker (Brandon Sanderson)
- Ptolemy’s Gate (Jonathan Stroud)
- The Subtle Knife (Philip Pullman)
- Inkheart (Cornelia Funke)
- Fragile Things (Neil Gaiman)
Here are 10, in no particular order. I italicized the ones that are part of a series, and bolded the ones which I ultra recommend.
Tagged people are in the tags! Feel free to not do this if you really don’t want to, I guess. No pressure.
more Inquisitor questions:
- Do they have any habits (good or bad)?
- What are some of their unique quirks, if any?
- Does your Inquisitor have any serious phobias? What caused them?
- How do they handle their alcohol (if at all)?
- What sort of temper do they have?
- How do they feel about magic?
- What’s something that would set your Inquisitor off into a rage?
- Do they prefer warm weather or cold?
- What are their hands like (warm, calloused, clammy, etc.)?
- Do they have any musical talents?
- How well does your Inquisitor build new relationships?
- If at the Keep/Skyhold, where would they likely spend most of their time?
- Are they religious at all?
- Is your Inquisitor more of a night or day person?
- Briefly describe their relationship with each of the companions
Send me a number and I’ll answer with a picture!
(Seriously, send me one or many, every time I reblog these I get none.)